Monday, June 10, 2013

1 DAY!

Haikus:

 
My heart is pumping,
Pounds of anticipation,
Bursting through my heart.


Korea is fun,
Korea can be scary,
and, adventurous.


Free version

Vacation is cool,
A splash in the pool, 
A dip in the lake,
Maybe some cake,
Vacation is a time to be spoiled. 


- Josie
Poems inspired by Mrs. Boerma (my E.L.A and Social studies teacher) and her CRAZY fun poetry classes! Thanks Mrs.Boerma!!!!!!




 
    I can not wait till go to Canada tomorrow and my journey begins. The chances of our flight being canceled are low, the weather in Toronto (where we are landing) is supposed to be very nice and the weather says a chance of a light sprinkle for our flight time when we take off. Our flight to Toronto is scheduled to take off at 6:55 P.M. it will take about 1 hour and a half, and we will stay over night in a Hampton Inn very close to the airport and we take off for Korea from Toronto at 2:00 P.M. and it will be a 13 and a half hour plane ride. I am not bringing much entertainment because the plane does have a TV, but I still am bringing a book and a Sudoku book! 

Tomorrow I will get a hair cut, I want it to look like a "cute korean" hair cut here is a picture of what I am looking for. My sister Maria, will be doing it too. I like it that we are supporting each other because she said she would if I would, I said that too!

Thank you for reading I will post more! 


Picture of layered haircut

  

1 comment: